Phone (661) 579-2970
Fax: (661) 579-2977
44215 10th St. West Lancaster, CA 93534
Copyright © 2010 Life Source International Charter School. All rights reserved.
Life Source International Charter School is a public school that is responsive to students’ needs and is held accountable for improved student achievement !!!
Life Source’s hybrid school platform combines traditional classroom teaching with tutors and technology to meet the needs of each student. This enables teachers to maximize classroom time for culturally relevant instruction, guided practice and extending critical thinking skills, while tutors and technology provide additional independent practice, assessment and remediation/acceleration.
In addition, the hybrid school model creates significant cost savings, which are reinvested in programs and people, including: Leadership Training, Response to Intervention, and Teacher Salaries. The hybrid school model enables Life Source to operate solely on traditional public school funding.
Life Source International Charter School:
1. Class Size Reduction: K-3rd grades 20-23 Students Per Teacher.
4th Grade 25-28 Students Per Teacher.
2. Is open to the public
3. Is tuition-free
4. Participates In State Tests
5. Employs Credentialed Teachers
6. Does Not Discriminate in any form or shape in its admission process.
7. Is Committed To Higher Standards In Student Achievements.
8. Is Committed to Social, Emotional, and Intellectual Development of All Students.
LIFE SOURCE HYBRID SCHOOL MODEL